Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ann Coulter On SNL(Saturday Night Live)

Ann Coulter On SNL(Saturday Night Live)



SNL has a web exclusive of Ann Coulter stopping by Weekend Update for a chat with Seth Meyers and an impassioned defense of George Bush.Coulter, played by recent cast addition Michaela Watkins, reminds viewers she will live forever"We need to listen to President Bush when he tells us history will judge this war. And it might take 100years. And you won't be here. And George Bush won't be here. But I will still be here, thanks to a medical procedure I undergo twice a year at a Swiss mountain clinic.... "I love torture. I think torture is good and Christian-y."

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP