Friday, February 27, 2009

Elaine Davidson Is World’s Most Pierced Woman

Elaine Davidson Is World’s Most Pierced Woman

Meet Elaine Davidson, the worlds most pierced woman. She is in the news today because she has added her 6,005th piercing.According the Guinness Book of World Records, Elaine Davidson is the world’s most pierced woman. She made her record official in 2000 when she only had 462 piercings, with 192 of those in her face. Now she has 6005 piercings and 1,500 of those are “internal.” Shockingly the Brazilian born nurse doesn’t like getting pierced.

“To break the record you have to get to a high level. I wanted to break the record. My family [doesn’t] even like tattoos or piercings. But I am happy. I decided to change myself and be me.”Elaine Davidson was born in Brazil and currently lives in Edinburgh, Scotland. She has made a name for herself as the world’s most pierced woman her excessive piercings have allowed her to model with the Ugly Models agency.

Elaine has more piercings in her genitalia than in any other part of the body totaling 500. They are both external and internal. The weight of her body jewelry is estimated to be about 4 lbs.As previously mentioned, Davisdon’s piercings total 6,005 in all. According to medical experts this may be a health hazard as she is prone to infection in and around the area of the piercings, and is at high risk for blood-borne diseases such as hepatitis and HIV.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP