Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Gretchen Bonaduce Smoking Hot Steppin Out Photos

Gretchen Bonaduce Smoking Hot Steppin Out Photos



Gretchen Bonaduce is sizzlin’ hot in Steppin Out magazine. The former wife of Danny Bonaduce dished the dirt for this hot photo spread, and also divulged quite a bit of personal info in the interview.Gretchen Bonaduce is featured half nude in the new issue of Steppin Out. The photos are quite sexy, but her interview is even spicier. Gretchen talks all about Danny’s cheating, STD’s, and even his penis size. Way to clean out the closet girlfriend.

On Danny Cheating and STD’s: “I didn’t know Danny was sleeping around. I didn’t believe that he would repay me in that way because of all I had done to help him…All his extra-curricular activities made me worry about my own health. Can you imagine how embarrassing it is to go to your O.B. and have to say, “Test me for everything!”? How horrible is that? I don’t think men and women who cheat think about that. It’s really embarrassing.”

Gretchen Bonaduce Smoking Hot Steppin Out Photos

On their lowest moment: “Hmmm. Boy there were a lot of those moments! The transvestite thing wasn’t that much fun to deal with. That was really embarrassing. I think what really did us in though was his affair. I tried to get over that. But I just couldn’t. I couldn’t stop thinking about that betrayal. There was nothing I could do about it. The depth of it was pretty awful.”And on the video of Danny’s penis:“(Laughs) I got a lot of emails from my girlfriends saying, “You were hitting that? Oh my God!” Let me as you this. What’s the average size of a penis?.. So let’s just say it was average size. (Laughs) That’s the best you’re going to get from me!”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP