Saturday, February 14, 2009

M.I.A Gave Birth to a Boy

M.I.A Gave Birth to a Boy

One of the great mysteries surrounding this awards season – at which ceremony would Grammy and Oscar-nominated singer M.I.A. deliver her imminent baby – has been solved: she's done it between shows, thank you very much.The London-born Sri Lankan singer, 31, gave birth to a boy in Los Angeles on Wednesday, PEOPLE has confirmed.

On her MySpace Celebrity Blog, M.I.A. writes (in all capital letters) that on Sunday night, after the Grammys, "MY EARLY STAGE LABOUR KICKED IN AROUND 2 AM … MY BABY WAS BORN WEDNESDAY, HE IS HEALTHY, FINE, BEAUTIFUL AND THE MOST AMZING THING EVER ON THIS PLANET, OF COURSE IM HIS MUM!!!"

This is the first child for M.I.A., whose given name in Mathangi Arulpragasam, and her fiancé, Benjamin Brewer, lead singer and guitarist of The Exit. The pregnancy was announced last October.Asked on the Grammys red carpet last Sunday what she most eagerly anticipated about being a new mom, M.I.A. told PEOPLE, "Everything. I think it's going to be the best thing in the world!"

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP