Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rihanna Pregnant Rumors!!

Rihanna is Pregnant

Rihanna pregnant, with Chris Brown’s baby! It seems like that would be the craziest rumor we could hear, but perhaps it’s true!According the National Enquirer Rihanna may be pregnant with Chris Brown’s baby. The tabloid claims that Rihanna told friends the thought of losing the baby raced through her mind as Chris purportedly beat her.

“All I could think was, ‘Oh, my God, I could lose the baby!’”According to those close to her, and the tabloid, Rihanna had already told Brown she thought she might be pregnant. Friends fear that may be what caused him to lash out at Rihanna.

In the meantime, Chris Brown is taking anger-management classes. According to the New York Daily News, the singer began classes on Monday.“Chris doesn’t actually have to go by law,” a source told the Daily News. “But he believes it will make him look better to the public, and he wants to try to get in a few classes before March 5.”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP