Friday, February 13, 2009

Woman's Surprise £1,000 American Beauty Nude Pose for Her Valentine

Woman's Surprise £1,000 American Beauty Nude Pose for Her Valentine

A hotel penthouse, a professional photo of herself dressed only in rose petals ... Lesley Heague was sure her boyfriend would be bowled over by her recreation of the classic scene from American Beauty, his favourite film.But after splashing out £1,000on her Valentine's Day gesture, she found out he had never even seen the movie.In fact, Luke Scrase's favourite film is Denzel Washington's 2008 crime thriller American Gangster - a movie with a rather less romantic slant. All her plans had been based on a simple mishearing.

Miss Heague's nude Valentine's card re-enacts the erotic dream scene starring Mena Suvari in Sam Mendes's Oscar-winning 1999 movie.The 25-year-old office worker has even arranged for rose petals to be strewn in the £695 hotel room she has booked.She said the idea for their first Valentine's Day struck her after her boyfriend asked for a DVD as his present.

'I was sure he said he was a big fan of American Beauty, so I thought I'd go the whole hog and set up a themed weekend,' Miss Heague said.'I've booked a lovely room at a posh hotel and ordered the petals from two dozen red roses to be strewn on the bed and around the bathroom.'I also forked out for a photographer to take a set of pictures of me in the famous scene covered in rose petals for a personalised Valentine's card. Even if I say so myself the pictures look brilliant.'

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP