Friday, March 13, 2009

Elizabeth Montana is Hot Daughter of Joe Montana

Elizabeth Montana hot bikini photo

















Montana heats up bikini snaps today, Elizabeth Montana has been gracing the press pages for years. Back then, Montana sat down with the SFGate for a photo spread and interview.At 18, Montana told the publication that her mom too was a model and gave her inspiration. Elizabeth’s mom told the publication: “I could tell she wanted to try it, so I said, ‘Hey, let’s give it a shot, ‘ I had never thought about it before my sister was spotted, but it gave me a chance to travel and see the world. I would never suggest it for my daughter, though, if she wasn’t so well- balanced. In this business, as crazy as it sounds, you can’t take things personally.”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP