Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Miley Cyrus Cleavage Display During Jogging

Miley Cyrus Cleavage Display During Jogging

Miley Cyrus cleavage has become the story. See photos and video of what happened when the Hannah Montana star went out for a jog in a low cut t-shirt revealing a bikini top, alongside shirtless older boyfriend Justin Gaston at Toluca Lake in the San Fernando Valley over the weekend.Yes, cleavage revealing t-shirt, green bikini bra top and daisy dukes. The 16-year-old child star, who is racing headlong and chest forward to an early adulthood, has sent the Internet into an uproar over pictures, (yes, yet again…).

What to do? She defended her jogging attire, or lack thereof, on Ryan Seacrest’s KIIS-FM radio show.“I don’t get the big whoop, but whatever. I guess it’s just… I’m not allowed to jog any more.” “I don’t get why people are allowed to take pictures and make them something they’re not, but I guess that’s just how their job works and how they’ll make the most money.”

The Hannah Montana star went on to explain that she was with her 8-year-old little sister (not visible in any of the paparazzi photos) who, she said wanted to have a car wash. She noted that it was 100 degrees outside and the baggy t-shirt that didn’t hide her bikini was her mother’s.“As I’m running, it got a little bit lower and you could see a little of the bathing suit top…So, oh my goodness, Miley Cyrus wears a two-piece! Kill me! I’m wearing a two-piece. … with an 8-year old.”

Meanwhile some opine that the low cut t-shirt and the daisy dukes and the shirtless boyfriend were all elements of a crafted photo op. Who can’t say Miley Cyrus along with 20-year-old underwear model boyfriend Justin Gaston, hasn’t done her part (wittingly or unwittingly) to stimulate the economy and keep photo agencies and news organizations afloat?

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP