Monday, March 9, 2009

Shawn Johnson On Dancing With the Stars

Shawn Johnson on Dancing with the Stars

Olympic Gold Medalist Shawn Johnson says she won't need a lucky charm when she competes on "Dancing with the Stars.""I don't believe in lucky charms," she tells "The Insider." "I have never had one and I probably never will. I am my lucky charm."The 17-year-old, who is the youngest-ever competitor on the hit ABC series, is having a scary day when "The Insider" visits her rehearsal. Her professional partner, Mark Ballas is teaching her the salsa and it is her most difficult dance to date.

"The scary part is letting myself go," she admits.But other than her bout of nerves, Shawn is doing great. To date, she has experienced no injuries. Of course, her Olympic gymnastic training requires similar intense training, so the fact that she and Mark are in the rehearsal hall five hours a day is not as big a strain on her as it is with others. But that is where the similarity ends.

"It is all new to me," she adds. "When you go outside your comfort zone, it is hard to get adjusted, but Mark is helping me."Another first for Shawn was walking the red carpet at the premiere of the 'Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience.' She tells "The Insider" that she is single, so while she didn't bring a boyfriend, Mark walked the red carpet with his girlfriend, former "American Idol" contestant Joanna Pacitti.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP