Friday, June 13, 2008

Christopher Ciccone’s Book On Madonna

Madonna
Madonna’s brother, Christopher Ciccone, has written a tell all book about his famous sister, without her knowledge. The publishing of the book, Life With My Sister, has really upset Madonna, leaving her feeling “sad and betrayed.” Madonna’s brother Christopher Ciccone is writing a tell all book about his superstar sister. The book entitled Life With My Sister is said to be “extremely graphic and devastating.” A friend of Madonna says,“We’d heard rumors, but didn’t realize he’d actually written it. He was there through the crazy years and has many stories to tell, I’m sure. He’s seen it all. Oh, my.”

Apparently Madonna and her brother have been on the outs for sometime now, and Christopher wrote the book without Madonna’s knowledge.
Last week Madonna met with attorneys, in what was assumed to be a meeting about dissolving her marriage, but now there is speculation that it was actually in regards to the tell all.A source tells E!,“When she was meeting with lawyers and everyone was saying it was because she wanted to divorce Guy, she was really meeting with them to get the book killed.”

Madonna’s rep denies these claims, saying that Madonna has not sought any legal advice.Simon & Schuster, the company publishing the book, is in the works of setting up a sit down interview, possibly with Diane Sawyer. 350,000 copies of Life With My Sister will hit shelves everywhere July 15.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP