Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Justin Timberlake New Face Of Givenchy

Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake has new photos ads for the French fashion company, Givenchy. Justin is currently the face for the company promoting their new perfume, Play. Justin is in Paris, France where the presentation for the new fragrance is being held.

All of the photos of the Lovestoned singer are black and white, and feature him listening to music while in a music studio, on a balcony and private jet. I guess that represents the name fo the perfume, Play. The fragrance will be launched in two different stages and will eventually go worldwide in 2009.Tell me your thoughts, is Justin the right choice for the Givenchy campaign, or should he stick to singing? Personally, I can look at him doing anything and love it….

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP