Thursday, June 5, 2008

Kate Walsh Upskirt!!

Kate Walsh
Kate Walsh is wearing a short, flowy skirt that, with the help of some wind, gives onlookers a very revealing upskirt. So revealing, the jury is still out on whether Kate is going commando.Kate’s expression after the upskirt is priceless. It’s as if she knows seconds after the upskirt, she’ll be able to find the pictures on the internet using her iPhone.You can see the NSFW photos here.

I personally think it was the fashion gods who are behind this Kate Walsh upskirt. Her ensemble is looking great until you pan all the way down to the shoes. She chose to pair a cute dress, sweater and purse with black Crocs. I don’t understand the look. I’m thinking the friend next to her made her do it, because she’s wearing a beige colored dress, peach sweater and navy Crocs. I love Kate Walsh, but sometimes karma will jump up and bite you in the exposed behind.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP