Thursday, June 5, 2008

Maxi Mounds has the World’s Largest Boobs

Maxi Mounds
Maxi Mounds is an exotic dancer who holds the Guinness World Record for largest artificial boobs in the world.Maxi Mounds was born on October 25, but she’s not revealing the year. Mounds was born in Long Island but shortly after moved to Florida. Mounds says her dancing career began as a way to pay for school, but “soon decided I liked being naked more than studying.” Maxi’s show soon became a duet with “Mini Mounds” and the two traveled the globe with the name “Moving Violations.”

Maxi is 6′ tall with blonde hair and 156MMM-26-36 measurements. At last check, her breasts weighed 20 pounds a piece. Her massive boobs are not implants, instead they grew after an operation called silly string. The procedure has since been banned due to safety concerns.It’s actually a polypropylene string about the thickness of yarn surrounded by natural body fluid inside my breasts. That’s why they’ve grown so much since I first got them.

She does admit to having trouble sleeping and experiencing back problems, but she doesn’t have complaints in other areas.“…my sensation has increased by twice as much since I’ve had ‘em done because the implants pushes the nerve endings to the front.”Maxi has also written a book called “The Maxi Mounds Guide to the World of Exotic Dancing.” She includes a history of exotic dancing, along with stories of her on the road and a Q & A section.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP