Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mini Me "Verne Troyer" Sex Tape!

Mini Me


Verne Troyer Sex Tape is something I never thought I’d be writing about, but a video does exist.Verne Troyer, best known for his role as mini me in Austin Powers movies, has made a video that will probably do better then his most recent film, The Love Guru.

According to TMZ, Mini Me has a sex tape out there that someone snatched and is selling for $100k. Verne made the tape with his former, average height girlfriend when the two were living together. Kevin Blatt is said to dealing with this video, he also handled the deal made with Paris Hilton’s sex tape.No arrangement has been made yet, but I am sure it is a matter of time before you can go and find mini me’s sex tape. If you’re into that.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP