Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Anne Hathaway Involved In Fraud Scandal!!

Hot Anne Hathaway
Anne Hathaway is taking a little time away from showbusiness in an effort to address the personal hell she has been through this year.The Brokeback Mountain star split from boyfriend Raffaello Follieri in June shortly before he was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy, wire fraud, and money laundering in an alleged scam allowing him to purchase unwanted U.S. properties owned by the Catholic Church.

Hathaway threw herself into work in an effort to keep a distance from the scandal and her ex, but her feelings came to a head recently during a visit to director pal Jonathan Demme’s home in upstate New York.She tells W magazine, “They (Demmes) all had so much going on. And I just started to cry because I thought, ‘I don’t have a life right now. And I haven’t for some time, and I just haven’t noticed.’”

So Hathaway is taking a little time to focus on herself before jumping back into work: “In the fall I’ll start focusing again. But right now I need to be me for a little bit. “(Musician) Robyn Hitchcock… has this great line in one of his songs: ‘I’m not an integrated person.’ That’s the way I feel most of the time. I feel like I have to apologize for myself in front of most people.”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP