Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Brooke Hogan Graces Maxim

Brooke Hogan hot Maxim photo
Brooke Hogan did a sexy photo shoot for men’s magazine, Maxim. The blonde singer wore several revealing bikinis in which she made her pictures come to life by rolling around in the sand and even doing a back flip.Naturally, her father Hulk Hogan was there to overlook the shoot. However, Hulk insists her has chilled out now that Brooke is 20. I can tell you this, no matter how chilled out my dad was, I would not want him at my Maxim shoot.

But we know the Hogan’s are a close family. In fact Brooke has recently addressed the photo of her father rubbing tanning oil on her inner thighs. She said,“I know I’m a grown woman, but it’s like he’s touching an old car… He used to change my diaper!”What ever floats your boat! I will give her this – Brook Hogan looks hot in these Maxim photos.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP